Our Process for Financial Advice Based on your Needs
An Independent Advisor And Fiduciary
Kellogg is a wealth management firm serving high-net-worth individuals and companies seeking advice in establishing and managing qualified retirement plans for employees.
Your personal finances are inextricably linked with your business, so your family’s financial plan needs to be integrated with that of your business. At Kellogg, we look for unique opportunities that might arise because you own a business whenever we examine your personal finances, including:
- Investment management: Allocation plans that incorporate your business as a major asset.
- Retirement planning: Coordinating your taxable and tax-deferred savings accounts.
- Estate planning: Succession plans to protect your heirs.
For high-net-worth individuals, we organize your current assets and, if needed, recommend changes to your portfolio. Investment advice is based on gathering data about you and understanding your needs. As wealth managers, we also advise you in estate planning and protecting your family from death and disability. We create detailed financial forecasts simulating how you might achieve your goals.
Customized Retirement Plans
The Right 401(k) Can Create Powerful Opportunities
With significant tax advantages for both the employer and the workers, setting up and contributing to a 401(k) is a great way to save for your retirement while benefiting your employees. We can help you:
- Design a plan to benefit key members of your business, including you and your partners.
- Select investment options for your plan.
- Design a flexible plan, including safe harbor protection to satisfy nondiscrimination testing.
- Provide local administrative support and employee education and/or individual advice.
If you own or represent a company seeking help with a 401(k) plan, we offer fiduciary services with an aim toward reducing your legal liability as a plan sponsor. We review your 401(k) plan investment options to be sure you are offering a broad array of asset classes, recommend changing investment options if needed, and provide ongoing education seminars and individual asset management advice to employees.
In addition to providing 401(k) planning we can provide the following as well:
- Other qualified and non-qualified benefit plans
- Group plans for life, health, disability and long-term care insurance
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agrrements.